Ready to start a new career?
Creating kitchens people love is only achievable when we create careers people love.
We work hard, laugh harder, make our client’s houses feel like homes and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our team is made up of people who show up with kindness and strive to do the best at whatever it is they’re doing – they are the people we aim to attract. In return we like to make sure they love working with us by providing…
Competitive salaries and incentives for reaching goals.
A generous health benefits package for all employees.
Lots of opportunities for career advancement. We make it a habit to promote from within.
Steep discounts on Rockwood Kitchens products and services for employees + friends & family.
Relaxed time off policies to promote healthy work-life balance.
What our employees have to say about working with us...
Current open positions:
BARRIE · NEWMARKET · BRAMPTON · MISSISSAUGA · CAMBRIDGE · OAKVILLE · PETERBOROUGH · PICKERING · TORONTO
Do you have a passion for interior design and an interest in sales? Are you looking for a career with a company that is well-established and rapidly expanding? Well you have found us. RockWood Kitchens is currently looking to hire Design Consultants for multiple locations.
A typical day in the life of a RockWood Kitchens design consultant looks like…
- Warmly greeting new, potential clients and educating them on our products and services.
- Offering full design consultations to help clients select cabinets, countertops and finishes that align with their personal style and budget.
- Creating kitchen designs and quotes using our design software and accounting system.
- Working with other designers and team members to ensure an excellent customer experience from start to finish.
- Following up with inquiries and sales to build lasting, positive relationships with our clients.
- Striving to hit monthly and annual sales goals & looking for new ways to keep improving.
- 9 retail locations in Southern Ontario.
- An excellent reputation among both customers and employees.
- A team of awesome people who (truly) create a fun and supportive company culture.
- An open mind for new ideas on how we can improve our business.
- An hourly + commission pay structure (Earnings average out to 50k/yr generally).
- Bonuses and incentives.
- A generous benefits package.
- Lots of room to grow within the company.
- A friendly, outgoing and self-motivated attitude.
- Experience in a customer service related position.
- Strong math skills; ability to calculate price quotes, discounts, and percentages.
- Ability to use MS office and Excel.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
You might also have:
- An interior design degree or related.
- Previous retail sales experience.
- Your own vehicle.
Sign Up For Our Job Fair!
Our job fair will be taking place on Saturday November 6th from 11AM to 2PM at our head office located at 370 Caldari Road, Concord ON L4K 4J4. Once you submit this form you will receive an email from us with all the details.